Monday, April 16, 2012

Heart of Stone

I don’t cry easily, I’ve even been told I have a heart of stone. It was said jokingly but the truth is I don’t cry easily. When I get hurt or mad I talk, usually to my demise. J Lately it seems like it’s just been one thing after another, just crazy things, things that shouldn’t bother me but do. I can usually tell when I’ve said too much because my friends or husband let me know, in nice caring ways of course, that they’re sick of hearing me, and they should be, because instead of talking to them I should be talking to the One who can do something about it. The Bible says in 1 Peter to “cast your cares on Him because he cares about you.” That’s my prayer for my life right now that I turn my cares into prayers because God really does care about me, he understands me and why these things hurt me the way they do. I don’t know why but He does and I know he will use it for His glory if I get out of the way, because He can use me, even if I do have a Heart of Stone. J

No comments:

Post a Comment