Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Because The Lord Holds My Hand

I recently messed up, BIG TIME. And as always when that happens the devil likes to make us think we're not worthy of anything. The very day that this happened, Ellie started asking me questions about salvation, and the first thing that came to my mind was "Don't ask me, I messed up huge today I am in no way the person you need to talk to about matters like this." So I was honest, I told her I had messed up big and that she would too but that the Lord knew that we would, and he died for us anyway. It was an eye opening moment for me. I did mess up, He's not proud of it, but he still loves me. I know there will be consequences for a long time, there always are in matters like this, and they're deserved. But I take comfort in this...


Psalm 37:23-24
 23 A man’s steps are established by the LORD, and He takes pleasure in his way. 24 Though he falls, he will not be overwhelmed, because the LORD holds his hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment